English Grammar Celebrity Sentence Exercises 2
Please select the correct Celebrity and Words to complete the sentence.
11. According (PREPOSITION CARD 1) some magazines, (CELEBRITIES CARD 2) is one of the richest
(ADJECTIVES Card 3) people in United Kingdom.
12. (CELEBRITIES CARD 6)'s death has (ADVERBS CARD 47) created a huge outpouring (PREPOSITIONS CARD 17) worldwide grief.
13. (CELEBRITIES CARD 5) has starred as a singer and is also (VERBS CARD 84) as a (ADJECTIVES CARD 7) fashion influence.
14. (CELEBRITIES CARD 1) has been expanding her (NOUNS CARD 35) as an artist and has been keeping (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1)
top of the music charts since she became famous.
15. One of the lyrics (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1) (CELEBRITIES CARD 6)'s song was influenced by a incident
that (VERB CARD 95) (PREPOSITIONS CARD 7) his relationship with Britney Spears.
16. (CELEBRITIES CARD 7) who is an intensely (ADJECTIVES CARD 12) person didn't (VERBS CARD 6) to
debut her marriage in NY at first.
17. On February 10, 2007, Obama (VERBS CARD 85) his candidacy (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1) (NOUNS CARD 57)
of the United States in Springfield, Illinois.
18. A (ADJECIVE CARD 14) reporting of the scandal about the (NOUNS CARD 37) with Monica led to
criticism of (CELEBRITIES CARD 5) by the American (NOUNS CARD 81).
19. (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 10) (CELEBRITIES CARD 9) was in high school he played baseball and also was the
head cheerleader (PREPOSITIONS CARD 5) his senior year.
20. In addition to being a (ADJECTIVES CARD 2) singer, (CELEBRITIES CARD 7) is a (ADJECTIVES CARD 49) dancer.
He competed (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1) a big TV competition when he was only 13 years old.
If you liked this page of English grammar exercises and would like more - you can buy the
96 page grammar summary "Blueprint for English" eBook (for 5 dollars) and get the SentenceMaster practice
word cards. Use this grammar eBook to become an English writer.
Link to celebrity Sentences 1
Link to celebrity Sentences 3
English Writing Exercise Answers for 2, 3 and 4 Word Card Exercises
Link to Sentence Master English grammar 2, 3 and 4 Word Card writing
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
Practice your English with friends, family and classmates. Play writing games and have fun while learning. Use
the practice word cards to create millions of English sentences, clauses and phrases.
You can buy the Blueprint for English eBook which includes the practice word cards and download it right away at Lulu.
Use this link - Yes it is faster and cheaper and includes more.
You get: SentenceMaster Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Sentence Master Game Information
Sentence Master Rules -
Sentence Master Contests -
Practice Word Cards
English Language Writing Grammar Vocabulary Practice
Writing Exercises -
Sentence Challenges -
Sentence Grid Quiz -
Celebrity Sentences -
Answers Part 1 -
Answers Part 2
English Language Education Links
How to Write Sentences -
Grammar Glossary -
Grammar Summary -
Study English Links -
Education Links -
Sentence Master Site Information
Sentence Master Home -
Page Directory -
Text Sitemap -
News Blog -