English Adjective Exercises
English Grammar, Vocabulary and Writing Practice
Please select the correct adjective to complete the sentence.
1. In general, music makes people (ADJECTIVES CARD 17).
2. Classical music is very (ADJECTIVES CARD 30), but sometimes makes me (ADJECTIVES CARD 32).
3. A lot of (ADJECTIVES CARD 3) people tend to listen to (ADJECTIVES CARD 13) songs.
4. It is very (ADJECTIVES CARD 9) to play musical instruments.
5. (ADJECTIVES CARD 9) music is usually (ADJECTIVES CARD 33).
6. Music sometimes is (ADJECTIVES CARD 5) to affect the (ADJECTIVES CARD 7) situation.
7. (ADJECTIVES CARD 21) musicians are very (ADJECTIVES CARD 32).
8. Karaoke is (ADJECTIVES CARD 21) in many countries.
9. (ADJECTIVES CARD 33) (ADJECTIVES CARD 50) music can go across borders.
10. (ADJECTIVES CARD 22) musicians can perform (ADJECTIVES CARD 14) kinds of music and can be (ADJECTIVES CARD 33).
11. This (ADJECTIVES CARD 37) movie was so (ADJECTIVES CARD 49) the audience laughed throughout the (ADJECTIVES CARD 10) show.
12. Parents are (ADJECTIVE CARD 8) to try to prevent their children from seeing this (ADJECTIVE CARD 30) movie.
13. The (ADJECTIVE CARD 16) preview from the director will be released next summer.
14. Getting the academy award gave the actor (ADJECTIVE CARD 2) fame.
15. The movie had a (ADJECTIVE CARD 21) run, because it attracted a (ADJECTIVE CARD 14) range of generations.
16. People are always disappointed seeing ( ADJECTIVE CARD 41) and (ADJECTIVE CARD 27) films.
17. A lot of people were touched by the (ADJECTIVE CARD 26) scenes and (ADJECTIVE CARD 44) story.
18. A (ADJECTIVE CARD 30) movie shows life with (ADJECTIVE CARD 28) scenes and (ADJECTIVE CARD 17) characters.
19. The ( ADJECTIVE CARD 16) film industry has been led by Hollywood.
20. The (ADJECTIVE CARD 35) scene created a (ADJECTIVE cARD 41) impression and is still (ADJECTIVE CARD 39) in the memory of people.
If you liked this page of English grammar explanations and samples and would like more - you can buy
the 96 page grammar summary "Blueprint for English" eBook (for 5 dollars) and get the SentenceMaster
practice word cards. Use this grammar eBook to become an English writer.
Sentence Master One Word Card Writing Exercise Answers
Link to Sentence Master English grammar One Word Card writing exercise answers.
English Writing Exercise Answers for 2, 3 and 4 Word Card Exercises
Link to Sentence Master English grammar 2, 3 and 4 Word Card writing
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
Practice your English with friends, family and classmates. Play writing games and have fun while learning. Use
the practice word cards to create millions of English sentences, clauses and phrases.
You can buy the Blueprint for English eBook which includes the practice word cards and download it right away at Lulu.
Use this link - Yes it is faster and cheaper and includes more.
You get: SentenceMaster Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Sentence Master Follow and Contact Information
sentencemaster (at) gmail (dot) com
Sentence Master Game Information
Sentence Master Rules -
Sentence Master Contests -
Practice Word Cards
English Language Writing Grammar Vocabulary Practice
Writing Exercises -
Sentence Challenges -
Sentence Grid Quiz -
Celebrity Sentences -
Answers Part 1 -
Answers Part 2
English Language Education Links
How to Write Sentences -
Grammar Glossary -
Grammar Summary -
Study English Links -
Education Links -
Sentence Master Site Information
Sentence Master Home -
Page Directory -
Text Sitemap -