Sentence Master Home
English Writing Practice
Sentence Grid Quiz
Answers Part 1
Answers Part 2
Practice Word Cards
Sentence Master Rules
Sentence Master Contests
How to Write Sentences
Study English Links
Follow us !
Directory Content School Admission Info English classes ESL English Teachers Homestay for Students Work Experience Program Education Jobs ESL Youtube Videos Education Articles Education Blogs Twitter Links Yahoo Newsletters
Free English Class
Homestay in Canada
Adjective - Noun English Grammar Writing Exercises
Please select the correct Adjectives and Nouns to complete the sentence.
1. Japanese (ADJECTIVES CARD 30) (NOUNS CARD 3) expectancy is the longest in the world.
6. We have to focus on (ADJECTIVES CARD 17) (NOUNS CARD 77) in this society.
7. This is a (ADJECTIVES CARD 12) (NOUNS CARD 22) between you and me.
8. They were called up for (ADJECTIVES CARD 20) (NOUNS CARD 55).
9. I have a (ADJECTIVES CARD 29) (NOUNS cARD 54) of my childhood.
10. She gave me a (ADJECTIVES CARD 23) (NOUNS CARD 92).
11. It's a big task for every company how to educate the (ADJECTIVES CARD 19) (NOUNS CARD 26).
12. After a while, we realized that we were going in the (ADJECTIVES CARD 15) (NOUNS CARD 75).
13. I believe that the experience was of (ADJECTIVES CARD 33) (NOUNS CARD 25).
14. The tax issue is of (ADJECTIVES CARD 5) (NOUNS CARD 11) all the time.
15. Today, our lives depend on (ADJECTIVES CARD 15) gas and fuel (NOUNS CARD 74).
16. I spent a (ADJECTIVES CARD 10) (NOUNS CARD 2) cleaning my house.
17. They gave me (ADJECTIVES CARD 13) (NOUNS CARD 93) to graduate from my university.
18. After moving, I changed my (ADJECTIVES CARD 18) (NOUNS CARD 83) to the new one.
19. I don't like to drive on a (ADJECTIVES CARD 23) (NOUNS CARD 2).
20. The (ADJECTIVES CARD 17) students were learning real (NOUNS CARD 42).
The Sentence Master word cards can be used as an English language: game, quiz, exercise, assignment, test, exam, puzzle, competition, practice questions, practice problems, skill assessment or evaluation tool.
The Sentence Master word cards can also be used as a basis for English language vocabulary practice, learning new vocabulary, discussing English language context, comparing and contrasting vocabulary and meaning in sentences.
If you liked this page of English grammar exercises and would like more - you can buy the 96 page grammar summary "Blueprint for English" eBook (for 5 dollars) and get the SentenceMaster practice word cards. Use this grammar eBook to become an English writer.
English Writing Exercise Answers for 2, 3 and 4 Word Card ExercisesLink to Sentence Master English grammar 2, 3 and 4 Word Card writing exercise answers.
Sentence Master website Contact Information
sentencemaster (at) g mail (dot) com
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
Practice your English with friends, family and classmates.