Sentence Master Home
Free Writing Practice
Sentence Grid Quiz
Sentence Master Rules
Sentence Master Contests
How to Write Sentences
Study English Links
Follow us !
Free English Class
Homestay in Canada
English Grammar - Adverb Verb Writing Exercises
Select the correct English adverbs and verbs to complete the sentence
1. The teacher (VERBS CARD 22) math problems to the students (ADVERBS CARD 16).
11. The sales in this quarter (ADVERBS CARD 42) (VERBS CARD 69).
12. We are (VERBS CARD 81) to start this meeting (ADVERBS CARD 38).
13. Since I (VERBS CARD 52) busier, I am (ADVERBS CARD 39) at home these days.
14. During the exam, they are not (VERBS CARD 61) to eat or (ADVERBS CARD 4) drink.
15. After a long silence, she (VERBS CARD 59) talking (ADVERBS CARD 46).
16. The student (VERBS CARD 83) the host family for receiving him (ADVERBS CARD 48).
17. They (VERBS CARD 51) a party for me (ADVERBS CARD 47).
18. She (VERBS CARD 100) to drink coffee (ADVERBS CARD 40). But now she doesn't any more.
19. It's a relief that we (ADVERBS CARD 41) (VERBS CARD 82) at home.
20. They (VERBS CARD 28) (ADVERBS CARD 28), so it always makes me happy.
English Writing Exercise Answers for 2, 3 and 4 Word Card ExercisesLink to Sentence Master English grammar 2, 3 and 4 Word Card writing exercise answers.
Sentence Master Games Free Online Contact Information
info (at) sentencemaster (dot) ca
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
You can practice writing millions of English sentences.