Conjunction Writing Exercises
English Grammar, Vocabulary and Writing Practice
Select the correct conjunction to complete the sentence.
1. Don't eat (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 3) talking on the phone.
2. Just go straight (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 4) you reach the station.
3. (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 3) she is a genius, she is not a good person.
4. I will finish this work (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 10) you come.
5. Put you coat on, (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 1) you'll catch cold.
6. (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 5) you have started your homework it's better to keep doing it (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 9) you finish.
7. (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 6) my sister is talkative, I am quiet.
8. We are not sure (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 7) she is right.
9. The baseball game will be held (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 9) it rains.
10. Even (CONJUNCTIONS CARD 8) he is the boss, I have to disagree with him.
11. I speak neither Chinese (CONJUNCTION CARD 1) French.
12. You should stop smoking (CONJUNCTION CARD 8) the doctor said.
13. (CONJUNCTION CARD 4) she started working, we haven't had time to meet.
14. (CONJUNCTION CARD 5) you meet him, you will never forget him.
15. I am not sure (CONJUNCTION CARD 10) he is coming or not.
16. Please be on time, (CONJUNCTION CARD 6) you will miss the bus.
17. We should change the schedule, (CONJUNCTION CARD 9) you are available.
18. Please make sure (CONJUNCTION CARD 5) your cell phone is off, (CONJUNCTION CARD 10) you start the exam.
19. (CONJUNCTION CARD 3) this movie was recommended, I haven't seen it (CONJUNCTION CARD 10).
20. (CONJUNCTION CARD 2) it was getting lighter outside, we saw what it was.
The Sentence Master word cards can be used as an English language: game, quiz, exercise, assignment, test, exam,
puzzle, competition, practice questions, practice problems, skill assessment or evaluation tool.
The Sentence Master word cards can also be used as a basis for English language vocabulary practice, learning new
vocabulary, discussing English language context, comparing and contrasting vocabulary and meaning in sentences.
Links to English Writing Exercise Answers
Link to Sentence Master English grammar one word card writing exercise answers.
Link to Sentence Master English grammar 2, 3 and 4 Word Card writing exercise answers.
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
Practice your English with friends, family and classmates. Play writing games and have fun while learning. Use
the practice word cards to create millions of English sentences, clauses and phrases.
You can buy the Blueprint for English eBook which includes the practice word cards and download it right away at Lulu.
Use this link - Yes it is faster and cheaper and includes more.
You get: SentenceMaster Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Sentence Master Game Information
Sentence Master Rules -
Sentence Master Contests -
Practice Word Cards
English Language Writing Grammar Vocabulary Practice
Writing Exercises -
Sentence Challenges -
Sentence Grid Quiz -
Celebrity Sentences -
Answers Part 1 -
Answers Part 2
English Language Education Links
How to Write Sentences -
Grammar Glossary -
Grammar Summary -
Study English Links -
Education Links -
Sentence Master Site Information
Sentence Master Home -
Page Directory -
Text Sitemap -
News Blog -