Noun Writing Exercises
English Grammar, Vocabulary and Writing Practice
Select the correct noun to complete the sentence.
1. Canada is a (NOUNS CARD 6) occupying most of northern North America.
2. Canada uses both the English (NOUNS CARD 30) and the French (NOUNS CARD 30).
3. Canada generates a lot of (NOUNs CARD 50) using water (NOUNS CARS 10).
4. Canada has the second largest mass of (NOUNS CARD 34) in the (NOUNS CARD 4).
5. There is a large amount of (NOUNS CARD 57) in Canada.
6. Canada has an income (NOUNS CARD 38) and a consumption (NOUNS CARD 38).
7. The trading (NOUNS CARD 37) between Canada and the USA is strong.
8. Canada has a short (NOUNS CARD 33) all displayed in a big (NOUNS CARD32).
9. (NOUNS CARD 29) is no longer a criminal sentence in Canada.
10. It was a wild (NOUNS CARD 5), we could see it through the (NOUNS CARD 35).
11. Everytime a new Harry Potter Book is released, people form a long (NOUNS CARD 13) in front of a book store.
12. He has a (NOUNS CARD 29) of humor.
13. The new product has successfully met the consumer's (NOUNS CARD 45).
14. All the audience was fascinated by the dancer's (NOUNS CARD 42).
15. Tough (NOUNS CARD 86) is expected for the contest's grand prize.
16. She is not coming because of a private (NOUNS CARD 22).
17. If you return the product in the original (NOUNS CARD 26),you will get a full (NOUNS CARD 89).
18. In that (NOUNS CARD 3), its better to change our plan.
19. Some people have a great (NOUNS CARD 55) in arts, sports and academics.
20. we hope that the (NOUNS CARD 5) will be dealt with in the right (NOUNS CARD 1).
The Sentence Master word cards can be used as an English language: game, quiz, exercise, assignment, test, exam,
puzzle, competition, practice questions, practice problems, skill assessment or evaluation tool.
The Sentence Master word cards can also be used as a basis for English language vocabulary practice, learning new
vocabulary, discussing English language context, comparing and contrasting vocabulary and meaning in sentences.
Links to English Writing Exercise Answers
Link to Sentence Master English grammar one word card writing exercise answers.
Link to Sentence Master English grammar 2, 3 and 4 Word Card writing exercise answers.
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
Practice your English with friends, family and classmates. Play writing games and have fun while learning. Use
the practice word cards to create millions of English sentences, clauses and phrases.
You can buy the Blueprint for English eBook which includes the practice word cards and download it right away at Lulu.
Use this link - Yes it is faster and cheaper and includes more.
You get: SentenceMaster Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Sentence Master Game Information
Sentence Master Rules -
Sentence Master Contests -
Practice Word Cards
English Language Writing Grammar Vocabulary Practice
Writing Exercises -
Sentence Challenges -
Sentence Grid Quiz -
Celebrity Sentences -
Answers Part 1 -
Answers Part 2
English Language Education Links
How to Write Sentences -
Grammar Glossary -
Grammar Summary -
Study English Links -
Education Links -
Sentence Master Site Information
Sentence Master Home -
Page Directory -
Text Sitemap -
News Blog -