Sentence Master Home
Free Writing Practice
Sentence Grid Quiz
Sentence Master Rules
Sentence Master Contests
How to Write Sentences
Study English Links
Follow us !
Quick Directory Links
Free English Class
Homestay in Canada
English Grammar Preposition Writing Exercises
Select the correct preposition to complete the sentence.
1. Why don't we talk (PREPOSITIONS CARD 23) this topic?
2. I arrived (PREPOSITIONS CARD 22) the building (PREPOSITIONS CARD 17) (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1 ) the bank.
3. The lecture is (PREPOSITIONS CARD 29) my understanding.
4. I stopped (PREPOSITIONS CARD 24) (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1 ) Detroit.
5. We must take him (PREPOSITIONS CARD 2) account.
6. Keep (PREPOSITIONS CARD 27) the grass.
7. It's important (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1 ) deal (PREPOSITIONS CARD 10) your stress.
8. That rumor was spreading (PREPOSITIONS CARD 11) the country.
9. He missed the train (PREPOSITIONS CARD 2) five minutes.
10. Many people applied (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1) that job (PREPOSITIONS CARD 1 ) the company.
11. Yuko was leaning (PREPOSITIONS CARD 21) the wall.
12. I will be back (PREPOSITION CARD 16) an hour.
13. This air plane flies (PREPOSITIONS CARD 21 ) Toronto (PREPOSITION CARD 10) Vancouver.
14. Let's move (PREPOSITIONS CARD 18) the next topic.
15. I'm getting (PREPOSITIONS CARD 12) (PREPOSITIONS CARD 10) my sister.
16. I would like (PREPOSITIONS CARD 21 ) see the town from a air plane far (PREPOSITIONS CARD 14).
17. I looked (PREPOSITIONS CARD 26) the meaning (PREPOSITIONS CARD 21 ) the word (PREPOSITIONS CARD 21 ) a dictionary.
18. We could get (PREPOSITIONS CARD 3) the task.
19. What do you do (PREPOSITIONS CARD 5) the day?
20. (PREPOSITIONS CARD 16) this region, we can see flocks (PREPOSITIONS CARD 21 ) birds flying (PREPOSITIONS CARD 21) the south.
The Sentence Master word cards can be used as an English language: game, quiz, exercise, assignment, test,
exam, puzzle, competition, practice questions, practice problems, skill assessment or evaluation tool.
The Sentence Master word cards can also be used as a basis for English language vocabulary practice, learning
new vocabulary, discussing English language context, comparing and contrasting vocabulary and meaning in sentences.
Sentence Master Games Free Online Contact Information
info (at) sentencemaster (dot) ca
For additional English writing tips and examples go to the following links
How to write English Sentences
- start with a basic thought - choose one of the six basic sentence constructions
- choose one of the four sentence types
- choose the correct English verb tenses
- choose the active or passive voice
- How to write English Sentences using Nouns, Noun Phrases, Articles etc...
Regular Sentence Master game playing will help you choose the correct English words and
how to use them accurately when constructing English sentences.
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
You can practice writing millions of English sentences.
You can practice with your friends, family and classmates.
Go to the Sentence Master Writing Exercises to see the free practice one-card, two-card, three and four
word card exercises, the free Sentence Master practice challenges and the more advanced Grid Quiz. You
can see the many ways that Sentence Master practice word cards will help learn or teach English
vocabulary, grammar, language comprehension and writing skills. You probably have additional ideas
how to use Sentence Master word cards to practice English language skills.
You get: 400 practice word cards which includes: Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Buy your own set of Sentence Master Practice Word Cards.
Use the Paypal button to complete your purchase and we will mail your set right away!!