Sentence Master Home
Free Writing Practice
Sentence Grid Quiz
Sentence Master Rules
Sentence Master Contests
How to Write Sentences
Study English Links
Follow us !
Quick Directory Links
Free English Class
Homestay in Canada
English Grammar Pronoun Writing Exercises
Please select the correct pronoun to complete the sentence.
1. Can (PRONOUNS CARD 1) get (PRONOUNS CARD 29) to drink?
2. Which is (PRONOUNS CARD 17) book?
3. The red (PRONOUNS CARD 37) is (PRONOUNS CARD 14).
4. I talk to (PRONOUNS CARD 29).
5. There's (PRONOUNS CARD 22) to do.
6. (PRONOUNS CARD 49) of the girls are (PRONOUNS CARD 46) classmates.
7. (PRONOUNS CARD 47) of the proposals were accepted.
8. (PRONOUNS CARD 23) that (PRONOUNS CARD 46) said was true.
9. That house is bigger than (PRONOUNS CARD 10).
10. (PRONOUNS CARD 36) of the boys was dressed neatly.
11. I just saw Bill. Is (PRONOUNS CARD 26) the one (PRONOUNS CARD 24) is in charge of this?
12. (PRONOUN CARD 12) has changed in my town, since I left.
13. "I don't know how I can get there." "(PRONOUNS CARD 22) (PRONOUNS CARD 33)."
14. Do you have (PRONOUNS CARD 35) plan for this weekend?
15. (PRONOUNS CARD 45) friends of (PRONOUNS CARD 50) are still playing on the team.
16. (PRONOUNS CARD 37) of them were absent for the party.
17. The spectator was wearing the T shirt (PRONOUNS CARD 34) has the team logo on (PRONOUNS CARD 17).
18. "(PRONOUNS CARD 34) (PRONOUNS CARD 15) do you like?" "I like the blue (PRONOUNS CARD 15)."
19. (PRONOUNS CARD 1) all seem happier than (PRONOUNS CARD 1) used to .
20. He is less shy than (PRONOUNS CARD 35) of the (PRONOUNS CARD 25) students.
The Sentence Master word cards can be used as an English language: game, quiz, exercise, assignment, test, exam,
puzzle, competition, practice questions, practice problems, skill assessment or evaluation tool.
The Sentence Master word cards can also be used as a basis for English language vocabulary practice, learning
new vocabulary, discussing English language context, comparing and contrasting vocabulary and meaning in sentences.
Sentence Master Games Free Online Contact Information
info (at) sentencemaster (dot) ca
For additional English writing tips and examples go to the following links
How to write English Sentences
- start with a basic thought - choose one of the six basic sentence constructions
- choose one of the four sentence types
- choose the correct English verb tenses
- choose the active or passive voice
- How to write English Sentences using Nouns, Noun Phrases, Articles etc...
Regular Sentence Master game playing will help you choose the correct English words and
how to use them accurately when constructing English sentences.
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
You can practice writing millions of English sentences.
You can practice with your friends, family and classmates.
Go to the Sentence Master Writing Exercises to see the free practice one-card, two-card, three and four
word card exercises, the free Sentence Master practice challenges and the more advanced Grid Quiz. You
can see the many ways that Sentence Master practice word cards will help learn or teach English
vocabulary, grammar, language comprehension and writing skills. You probably have additional ideas
how to use Sentence Master word cards to practice English language skills.
You get: 400 practice word cards which includes: Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Buy your own set of Sentence Master Practice Word Cards.
Use the Paypal button to complete your purchase and we will mail your set right away!!