Sentence Master Home
Free Writing Practice
Sentence Grid Quiz
Sentence Master Rules
Sentence Master Contests
How to Write Sentences
Study English Links
Follow us !
Quick Directory Links
Free English Class
Homestay in Canada
English Grammar Verb Writing Exercises
Select the correct verb to complete the sentence.
1. Please (VERBS CARD 13) me (VERBS CARD 2) when you (VERBS CARD 1) out.
2. One person (VERBS CARD 51) (VERBS CARD 78) in that car accident.
3. I (VERBS CARD 56) to (VERBS CARD 12) this bag, but I couldn't.
4. He (VERBS CARD 74) down trees.
5. I (VERBS CARD 15) that he will (VERBS CARD 3) to (VERBS CARD 9) the game.
6. They (VERBS CARD 54) to (VERBS CARD 22) the World Cup games.
7. I (VERBS CARD 17) what you (VERBS CARD 1).
8. Our boss (VERBS CARD 75) our (VERBS CARD 10) because of the recession.
9. They (VERBS CARD 59) their own shop one year ago.
10. (VERBS CARD 51) you (VERBS CARD 29) for the test tomorrow?
11. I ( VERBS CARD 90) that his business would succeed.
12. Since I had my bag stolen, I had to (VERBS CARD 18) the situation to the police.
13. Because of the storm, the building (VERBS CARD 100) down.
14. His opinion does not neccesarily (VERBS CARD 7) true in foreign countries.
15. I (VERBS CARD 59) into my old friend on the street.
16. Does this price (VERBS CARD 23) all the accessories?
17. This course is (VERBS CARD 87) for people who (VERBS CARD 19) to be trained in a short time.
18. Though I (VERBS CARD 56) to talk to him, I couldn't (VERBS CARD 19) him.
19. We (VERBS CARD 80) to deal with the problem.
20. That made me (VERBS CARD 38) why it happened.
The Sentence Master word cards can be used as an English language: game, quiz, exercise, assignment, test, exam,
puzzle, competition, practice questions, practice problems, skill assessment or evaluation tool.
The Sentence Master word cards can also be used as a basis for English language vocabulary practice, learning new
vocabulary, discussing English language context, comparing and contrasting vocabulary and meaning in sentences.
Sentence Master Games Free Online Contact Information
info (at) sentencemaster (dot) ca
For additional English writing tips and examples go to the following links
How to write English Sentences
- start with a basic thought - choose one of the six basic sentence constructions
- choose one of the four sentence types
- choose the correct English verb tenses
- choose the active or passive voice
- How to write English Sentences using Nouns, Noun Phrases, Articles etc...
Regular Sentence Master game playing will help you choose the correct English words and
how to use them accurately when constructing English sentences.
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
You can practice writing millions of English sentences.
You can practice with your friends, family and classmates.
Go to the Sentence Master Writing Exercises to see the free practice one-card, two-card, three and four
word card exercises, the free Sentence Master practice challenges and the more advanced Grid Quiz. You
can see the many ways that Sentence Master practice word cards will help learn or teach English
vocabulary, grammar, language comprehension and writing skills. You probably have additional ideas
how to use Sentence Master word cards to practice English language skills.
You get: 400 practice word cards which includes: Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Buy your own set of Sentence Master Practice Word Cards.
Use the Paypal button to complete your purchase and we will mail your set right away!!