SentenceMaster Four & Five Word Card Exercises
English Grammar, Vocabulary and Writing Practice
Please select the correct adjectives, nouns, adverbs and verbs to complete the sentence.
1. I want to be (ADVERBS CARD 37) clear - You should (VERBS CARD 14) your (ADJECTIVES CARD 40) (NOUNS CARD 62) .
2. The (NOUNS CARD 27) was (ADVERBS CARD 5) (ADJECTIVES CARD 25) to (VERBS CARD 1) by (NOUNS CARD 12).
3. Those (NOUNS CARD 96) (VERBS CARD 43) us (ADJECTIVES CARD 39) lessons of (NOUNS CARD 3) (ADVERBS CARD 29).
4. I fell (ADVERBS CARD 4) and (VERBS CARD 52) a (ADJECTIVES CARD 30) nose on the (NOUNS CARD 1) to home.
5. I (VERBS CARD 52) (ADJECTIVES CARD 35) (NOUNS CARD 79) from her when I (ADVERBS CARD 21) had to have it.
6. Her (NOUNS CARD 9) (VERBS CARD 58) to (ADJECTIVES CARD 11) (ADVERBS CARD 46) when she heard about it.
7. Your (ADJECTIVES CARD 50) (NOUNS CARD 76) will (VERBS CARD 37) your (NOUNS CARD 37) with others (ADVERBS CARD 43).
8. They (VERBS CARD 8) an (NOUNS CARD 7) to an (ADVERBS CARD 9) (ADJECTIVES CARD 24) marriage of (ADVERBS CARD 10) 20 (NOUNS CARD 1).
9. Japan and the United States (VERBS CARD 99) a (ADJECTIVES CARD 44) (NOUNS CARD 37) (ADVERBS CARD 45).
10. (ADJECTIVES CARD 42) food (ADVERBS CARD 15) (VERBS CARD 1) a lot of (NOUNS CARD 57) in it.
The Sentence Master word cards can be used as an English language: game, quiz, exercise, assignment,
test, exam, puzzle, competition, practice questions, practice problems, skill assessment or evaluation tool.
The Sentence Master word cards can also be used as a basis for English language vocabulary practice,
learning new vocabulary, discussing English language context, comparing and contrasting vocabulary and meaning in sentences.
Link to the Sentence Master Four-Card English language writing exercises part 2.
English Writing Exercise Answers for 2, 3, 4 and 5 Word Card Exercises
Link to Sentence Master English grammar 2, 3 and 4 Word Card writing
Sentence Master Practice Word Cards
Practice your English with friends, family and classmates. Play writing games and have fun while learning. Use
the practice word cards to create millions of English sentences, clauses and phrases.
Use this link - Yes it is faster and cheaper and includes more.
You can buy the Blueprint for English eBook which includes the practice word cards and download it right away at Lulu.
You get: SentenceMaster Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards,
Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.
Sentence Master Follow and Contact Information
sentencemaster (at) gmail (dot) com
Sentence Master Game Information
Sentence Master Rules -
Sentence Master Contests -
Practice Word Cards
English Language Writing Grammar Vocabulary Practice
Writing Exercises -
Sentence Challenges -
Sentence Grid Quiz -
Celebrity Sentences -
Answers Part 1 -
Answers Part 2
English Language Education Links
How to Write Sentences -
Grammar Glossary -
Grammar Summary -
Study English Links -
Education Links -
Sentence Master Site Information
Sentence Master Home -
Page Directory -
Text Sitemap -