1. Tomorrow I will go to the library to _____ the free coding HTML class.
2. I had to ______ all the grocery products to work in that department.
3. I am going to ___ the new Batman movie.
4. I used an old tire tube to _____ a patch and fix the leak.
5. The safety monitor said "____ back" when the stove overheated.
answers at bottom of page
Link to 20 English language verb practice questions
Link to Mobile Index
Link to Index
answers: 1 take 2 know 3 see 4 make 5 get
Sentence Master Home -
Mobile Home -
Page Directory -
Text Sitemap -
News Blog -
Sentence Master Rules -
Sentence Master Contests -
Practice Word Cards
Writing Exercises -
Sentence Challenges -
Sentence Grid Quiz -
Celebrity Sentences -
Answers Part 1 -
Answers Part 2
How to Write Sentences -
Grammar Glossary -
Grammar Summary -
Study English Links -
Education Links -
Practice your English with friends, family and classmates. Play writing games and have fun while learning. Use
the practice word cards to create millions of English sentences, clauses and phrases.
You can buy the Blueprint for English eBook which includes the practice word cards and download it right away at Lulu. Use this link - Yes it is faster and cheaper and includes more.
You get: SentenceMaster Conjunction Cards, Article Cards, Verb Cards, Noun Cards, Pronoun Cards, Preposition Cards, Adverb Cards, Adjective Cards and some free bonus word cards.